Trust - Conflict - Commitment - Accountability - Results: These are the characteristics outlined by Patrick Lencioni in his seminal book "The Five Dysfunctions of a Team." This intensive workshop program, powered by Everything DiSC®, will make a significant contribution to the effectiveness of your team.
A productive, high-functioning team displays these characteristics:
- Establishes Trust between team members
- Engages in healthy and productive Conflict around ideas
- Commits to decisions (no meeting after the meeting!)
- Holds team members Accountable (peer-to-peer accountability)
- Focuses on achieving collective Results for the organization
And above all, a high functioning team is just fun to be on!