When creating a custom team coaching design, I often leverage The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™, based on the work of Patrick Lencioni. The program consists of a robust team assessment, along with a series of team development sessions that are customized to your team's needs.
Using this approach, I have helped teams:
* Create a common vision and purpose
* Establish performance goals that create interdependence among team members
* Agree on behavioral norms that guide how the team works together
* Develop trust and mutual accountability
* Leverage style differences for more effective team dynamics, communication and decision-making
* Increase the level of team engagement
* Foster a culture of constructive debate to accelerate innovation
To learn more about my approach to team coaching, download a sample team coaching design below.
Coaching facilitates significant, often rapid results in the development of both individuals and organizations. I partner with clients to create custom-tailored coaching engagements designed to meet their unique needs.
I have I have helped leaders, at all levels:
* Enhance their executive presence
* Accelerate their readiness for promotion to the next level
* Transition into new leadership roles
* Lead effectively in complex, matrix organizations
* Lead large-scale organizational change
* Develop high performing teams
To learn more about my approach to executive coaching, download my coaching methodology below.