THE FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM is an assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. Powered by Everything DiSC®, the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC® styles. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge—for individuals, the team, and the organization.
Rising Above Team Conflict
What does this program do? The program helps teams understand how, as a team, they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results. Each individual on the team will also understand their own personality style and their team members styles, based on the DiSC® model: D: Dominance, i: Influence, S: Steadiness, and C: Conscientiousness, and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
Is your productivity stunted because team members are unable to collaborate effectively? Are you tired of using your day to listen to team members complain about each other? If this sounds like your team at the moment, don't despair, your team can rise above team conflict.
Change doesn't happen in one workshop, which is why your team event starts before and offers supports well after the team gathering.
OUTCOMES & BENEFITS:
Every participant will...
• Give their input and feel heard regarding the current state of the team.
• Help create a team agreement for engaging with one another productively.
• Have a clear understanding of how to approach team mates in a way that's collaborative.
• Increase self-awareness , which in turn allows for self-regulation and personal accountability.
• Learn to provide feedback in a way that's non-threatening and productive.