As professionals and their organizations learn how to work better and more effectively on teams, it leads to a noticeable improvement in morale, productivity and results. The payoff can be huge - for individuals, the team, and the organization.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is designed for intact teams that want to:
- make better, faster decisions
- tap into the skills and opinions of all team members
- gain a competitive advantage
- avoid wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- avoid wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- have a team that's fun to be on!
Participants complete an assessment that links team behaviors with style preferences and priorities. The results are debriefed with the team during the session with a skilled facilitator from InKlaritas.