Based on the work of Patrick Lencioni’s best-seller, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and Carl Jung’s theory of psychological types, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Powered by All Types™ helps teams achieve greater effectiveness and productivity and understand how individual personalities and preferences contribute to the team’s overall success.
Five Behaviors Facilitator Accredidation
This program is designed exclusively for teams within organizations that apply tools based on Jung’s theory of psychological types, like the MBTI instrument, as their preferred indicator of personality. This program creates a learning experience that helps teams understand how they score on the components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results, and discover how each individual’s unique personality type brings value to the team.
Building a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge—for individuals, the team, and the organization.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course that will help you hone your skills as facilitators. Your will gain expertise in using the model and accompanying course material, earning the credential of a Five Behaviors™ Accredited Facilitator.
Although the course uses The Five Behaviors™ Powered by Everything DiSC®, the credential also applies to the use of The Five Behaviors™ Powered by All Types™.
Learner Take-Aways Include:
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors in their organization
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)