This program is designed for intact Senior or Executive Level teams. It incorporated the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessment with specific facilitated discussions. Time line is 5 half day sessions or full and half day combinations, followed up with quarterly check ins, one-on-one coaching as needed and a comparison report to measure growth and development based on a follow up assessment 9-12 months after the first assessment
Building a Cohesive Team - Your ultimate competitive advantage
The Five Behaviors Model is used to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team.
A productive, high-functioning team:
* Makes better, faster decisions
* Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
* Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
* Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over
again because of a lack of buy-in
*Creates a competitive advantage
* Is more fun to be
This is a half day professional development session to introduce the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team concepts to larger groups of employees of an organization or an open enrollment session for attendees from several organizations.
Key take-aways will be
* Better understanding of effective team leadership for today and tomorrow
* Time to brainstorm on conflict norms or ground rules for meetings and how to develop the
expectations of productive conflict on issues and ideas in all meetings